1. Download the star pattern of your choice. Trace and cut the star shape out of the cardboard. Punch a small hole in the top for the gold crochet cotton holder.
2. Draw a circle in the middle for marking purposes. This is where the picture will go. You want to create the circle first so that the children will know that they are not to glue the pasta in the circle.
3. Have the children glue the pasta onto the star but not in the circle.
4. After the glue has dried spay the gold paint all over the star and pasta. When the front has dried, turn it over and spray the back.
5. Cut your picture in the same circle shape that you traced onto the star in step 2.
6. Glue the image in the middle of the star.
7. Cut desired length of crochet cotton and loop it through the hole for hanging.